Friday, June 26, 2009

Ironing Board Cheese Sandwiches

In some cultures a man is defined by his relationship to cheese.
Sam, "Benny and Joon"

Mashing potatoes with a tennis racquet.

Ironing board toasted cheese sandwiches.

A cat who wants to be cuddled but can't bear to be touched and won't let my hand go.

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more to be the man who walks 5000 miles to fall down at your door. "5oo Miles," Paul Loco

Michael Jackson died of a heart attack today. He was 50. I am 50.

Nathan has trained Peter rabbit to hop up onto his lap and get a treat, then hop back down to the floor and back up again for another treat.

I think that Pater is very satisfied with Nathan's progress.

I know that I am.

It is good to be alive and to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment