Sunday, January 27, 2019

Recovering From Operation on Right Hand and a Week in Utah

It is only 9:30pm, but already Brent is almost ready for bed and Nathan is taking a shower before he goes to sleep.  I got to wear a new dress that I bought while I shopped with Martha last week in a curious little boutique that had been a family home at one point: The Busy Biddy.  
 The photo was taken with Photo Booth so it's grainy--but you get the idea.  
But I get ahead of myself.  A few weeks ago, Dr. Acosta removed the pisiform bone in my right wrist. Almost immediately I realized that I had waited too long to have my doctor do this. My hand is still weak and it will take few months before I can play the piano again, but there is no pain!
 Above:  After the bandages were off--one week after surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment